The Conikal nebulizer is a great option for high precision, routine aqueous and organic applications.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- High physical reproducibility ~ 1%
- TDS tolerance, typically up to 5%
- High tolerance to particulates, typically up to 75um
- Low RSD's due to highly accurate construction
Benefits: Resists blockage: The sample channel is uniform from the entry point to the tip, so there is nowhere for particulates to be trapped. Fast washout: Since there is nowhere for sample to be trapped, the fastest possible washout and highest sample throughput is achieved. Simple to use: UniFit connector slides easily over the sample arm and creates an excellent seal. Full length VitriCone construction: With the VitriCone design, the sample channel is constructed from heavy glass capillary which is machined to very high tolerances.