PerkinElmer Informatics Professional Services brings a wealth of in-depth industry experience across life sciences, spanning chemistry and biology R&D, clinical and manufacturing domains. Our unique set of scientific capabilities bridge a vast range of technologies, ideal for helping our customers solve their most demanding challenges.
The Informatics Services team of subject matter experts, technologists and educators set your team up for success right from the start.
- Broad domain expertise with extensive technical knowledge
- Consultative and collaborative approach accelerating value through Agile delivery
- Vital change management support and training for immersive adoption and enablement
- Global “One-Team” approach leveraging the right resources at the right time
Your Partner in Success
Our delivery approach is focused on enabling targeted insights through a comprehensive range of professional and managed services that:
- Accelerate ROI – fit-for-purpose solutions to help you exceed the ROI in your business cases.
- Enhance your capabilities with subject matter expertise – scientific, clinical and analytics expertise for deploying complex solutions addressing complex problems.
- Continue delivering to the rapid pace of informatics innovation – through our education, enablement and value sustainment programs, post-implementation.
- Deliver turnkey professional and managed services – geared at building, operating and supporting your solution so you can focus on your core business.
- Thought leadership – to maximize your value through our in-depth understanding or your data, use cases and work flows.
Our Record of Success
We’ve implemented advanced data management and analytics solutions for some of the world’s leading life and physical science companies, and have driven solutions that:
- Reduced under-performing clinical trial sites by 30%
- Delivered a 6-week turnaround time for fully-functioning RBM solution
- Earned an A+ rating by 200 researchers using customized analytics and data visualization platform
- Reduced the number of resources involved in a critical pharmaceutical manufacturing process by 60%